Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Dorking rooster and Beltsville White Turkey

My beautiful Colored Dorking rooster has proven too loud for my neighbors. I've been directed by the county to find him a new home by February 10.

He was hatched in June, making him technically a cockerel. Photos are posted on the Starting from Hatch page of this blog.


As I've been looking for a home for my Dorking rooster, I connected with Romaine Swanson-Rose in Paso Robles, who has a Beltsville White Turkey tom that needs a good home, $60. He's a show bird and a pet. Call her at if you are interested, 434-9722 home phone, cell 459-1942.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where did you get your Colored Dorking roo? I'm looking for Colored Dorking hatching eggs and would love to purchase some especially if they aren't hatchery stock.
Thank you!
Amy

Christine Heinrichs said...

I hatched him from eggs provided by Ed Hart of Illinois. He has transferred his flock to Glenn Drowns of Sand Hill Preservation Center. Check with them for hatching eggs and chicks.